Due to COVID-19, Craig Wire will not be participating in any trade shows in 2020. Check back next year for upcoming events.
Copper Market News
- Mining.com, July 21 – Copper futures prices are on track for the highest close in two years and are now up by more than 50% from the covid-19 lows struck in March. https://www.mining.com/copper-price-surges-to-two-year-high/
- LIMA, March 17 (Reuters) – Peru has closed all of its copper mines due to the coronavirus. There is no indication from Peru regarding the resumption of mining.
- QUITO, March 22 (Reuters) – Ecuador said on Sunday that its largest gold and copper mines would reduce the number of workers and scale back operations to a minimum as the country registers a rapid growth of coronavirus infections.
- InvestingHaven.com, March 27 – Copper is forecasted to be neutral to mildly bearish in 2020 and 2021 with a copper price prediction of $2.25 to $2.75
- NEW MEXICO, April 13 (Reuters) – Freeport McMoran has closed its Chino copper mine in New Mexico due to the coronavirus. There is no indication as to when production will resume.
Craig Wire News
In October 2019, CWP closed it’s 37,000 sf manufacturing facility in Temple, Georgia and transferred all production to its 42,000 sf manufacturing facility in Douglasville, Georgia.