CWP will be attending several EASA Regional Chapter meetings this year.
Click the picture below for more information.
** Please note the New Orleans meeting has been postponed until 2022 **
Copper Market News
- Mining.com, September 15 2021
Chile lowers copper price estimate for 2021 on weak demand, US stimulus
- SeekingAlpha.com, May 17 2021
Copper Price Reaching New Highs
- Mining.com, April 13, 2021
Goldman doubles down: Record-high copper price within a year
- Mining.com, April 5, 2021
- Copper Price Surges amidst border closings
- CNBC.com, February 19, 2021
- Mining.com, February 8, 2021
- Copper price rally resumes on US stimulus, decade low China stocks
- SeekingAlpha.com, December 19
- The average realized price for copper was $3.01 per pound, up 14.9% from the same quarter a year ago.
- Dailyfx.com, September 18
- Copper Price Forecast: Bulls Push Price to New Multi-Year High
- SeekingAlpha.com, August 28
- Copper prices are now back above $3 per pound on the back of Chinese panic buying among a number of other things. As the company focuses on achieving its targets, it has the potential to generate immense shareholder cash flow
- Mining.com, July 21
- Copper futures prices are on track for the highest close in two years and are now up by more than 50% from the covid-19 lows struck in March.
Craig Wire News
In October 2019, CWP closed it’s 37,000 sf manufacturing facility in Temple, Georgia and transferred all production to its 42,000 sf manufacturing facility in Douglasville, Georgia.