Features & Benefits
- Excellent dielectric properties
- 200°C continuous operating temperature
- Resilient abrasion resistant surface
- Superior chemical & moisture resistance
- Resistant to most common solvents & refrigerants
- Superb windability
CW 200PLUS magnet wire is a dual film insulation system consisting of a modified polyester basecoat and a polyamideimide (AI) topcoat for continuous operation at 200°C. It is a higher dielectric product than standard heavy NEMA 36-C film, with a .004″ to .006″ build.
This product results in an insulation system that provides higher dielectrics than traditional heavy film coupled with excellent abrasion resistance, chemical resistance.
- AC Motors
- DC Motors
- Hermetic Motors
- Dry Type Transformers
CW 200Plus is available on copper conductors in various types.